When you visit the Sites we may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer. Cookies are pieces of information that a Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means that they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Passwords are not stored in cookies.
A cookie helps you get the best out of the Site and helps us to provide you with a more customised service.
Cookies expire once you close your browser.
Please note, that if you set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Sites.
Cookies on the www.hapibenefits.com do the following:
1. Track your transactions and the way you navigate the Site. When you make a purchase it is cookies that give us the information to track your transactions and which retailers you have used. It also tells us which third party sites you’ve clicked through to.
2. Keep you logged in to your account for a period of time.
3. Allow us to comply with your choices about the display of information in your account.
4. Remember the options you select (such as favourite merchants).
5. Permit integration with social media sites (such as the ability to “like” hapi on Twitter).
6. Provide you with recommended offers, based on your use of hapi and the transactions you enter into through it.
Credit/Debit Card Information
When you register a card on the Site it will be recorded to use with purchases on the Site.
The card data will be transferred to, and stored at, secure third party destinations to provide those services which involve processing card information on our behalf, to ensure successful transactions. All data is stored in an encrypted format and can only be accessed when you place an order using your required details which links a match.
We advise you never to enter your bank card, account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email. We will never ask you to do this in an email.
Anonymous Site Statistics
We may automatically collect non-personal information such as the type of internet browsers being used to view our Site. You will not be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this Site.
Partners Privacy (If ‘Partner Invite’ is made available)
All the above information applies to the partners site, with the following exception: No partners data is given to us by the employees employer. At point of invite, the employee will enter their partner’s title, name, email address and confirmation they live at the same address. If the partner chooses to decline the invite, all data will be automatically removed from our system.
If you have any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an e-mail to us at
(Please note that because of the insecure nature of emails we cannot accept any responsibility for data lost or intercepted in transit.)
Or write to us at:
The Data Protection Officer (Let’s Connect IT Solutions Limited)
John Ormond House
899 Silbury Boulevard
Central Milton Keynes
Telephone 0333 400 0844
Fax 01908 201711
Personal Group are based in Milton Keynes and processes all data in accordance with UK data protection laws.