Salary sacrifice Smartphone schemes from Let’s Connect
Smartphones are ubiquitous these days. Offer your employees these great benefits and the opportunity to salary sacrifice the latest in mobile technology.
How does the scheme work?
Let’s Connect offer the latest smartphones and deliver a fully managed service, which is cash neutral to the employer. By agreeing to sacrifice or ‘exchange’ some pre-tax salary in return for the smartphone package of the employees’ choice, they may make savings on National Insurance on the total amount sacrificed.
Join the many UK employers in both public and private sectors already offering salary sacrifice smartphone schemes to their employees.
What are the benefits to you, the employer?
- Cost-neutral and simple to implement
- Affordable access to the latest, desirable technology encourages high take-up
- Engages ‘difficult to reach’ 18–30 year old demographic
- Supports recruitment, retention, motivation and engagement
- Drives engagement of broader benefits platforms
- Designed to support digital inclusion, education, and health and wellbeing strategies
- ISO 27001 accreditation – peace of mind your data is safe
What are the benefits to employees?
- A choice from the latest mobile phones from leading manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung and Sony
- Smartphones are delivered ‘SIM-free’ – employees can source a SIM card and associated tariff from the network provider of their choice
- Savings on National Insurance (and pension contributions for English / Welsh NHS staff)
- Convenient, affordable payments
- No upfront costs, credit checks or deposits
- All phones typically include comprehensive, worldwide accidental damage and theft insurance
- Free delivery to employees’ homes
- Helpline support throughout scheme duration
- Spread the cost over 24 or 36 months
To find out how to run a salary sacrifice smartphone scheme and increase participation in your employee benefits scheme, simply call us on 0330 2000 231