Already an existing partner with Let's Connect? Get in touch with us here
Or if you're not, contact us today to join some of the biggest organisations in the UK
who are already running a Computer Salary Sacrifice Scheme with us.
Improve take-up rates for your employee benefits programme with a Computer Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Employee participation in your benefits and rewards programme is key for attracting, retaining and motivating the best people in your organisation.
These tried and tested computer schemes are known to help engage staff within a broader benefits platform you may be offering.
A Computer Salary Sacrifice Scheme is a popular employee benefit that drives positivity for your employees and the organisation overall.
To find out more, fill out the Employer’s Form and speak to a member of the team.
What is our Computer Salary Sacrifice Scheme?
With our Computer Salary Sacrifice Scheme (aka our Home and Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme), you can receive the latest Apple MacBooks and iPad models, powerful ASUS and Microsoft laptops and much more.
What are the benefits to you, the employer?
- Cost-neutral and simple to implement
- Designed to support digital transformation, enhancing the employee experience, health and financial wellbeing strategies, plus benefits on a budget
- Employees get access to the latest desirable technology which encourages high take-up
- Engages the ‘difficult to reach’ 18–30 year old demographic
- Supports recruitment, retention, motivation and engagement
- Drives engagement of broader benefits platforms
- ISO 27001 accreditation – peace of mind your data is safe.
What are the benefits to employees?
The following benefits for your employees are the key drivers for high take-up rates:
- Choose from a wide range of home technology from world-renowned brands
- Savings on National Insurance (and pension contributions for English / Welsh NHS staff)
- Convenient payments, spreading the cost
- No upfront costs, credit checks or deposits
- Extended warranty / insurance included with some products for extra peace of mind
- Helpline support throughout scheme duration
- Spread the cost over a set period ,typically 24 or 36 months.
What’s the next step?
Fill in the form below and our team will get in touch with you.