Peace of mind
- EXTENDED WARRANTY
- INTERNET SECURITY
- AFTERCARE SERVICE
How does it work?
The technology benefit can be set-up as a salary sacrifice arrangement. By agreeing to sacrifice or ‘exchange’ some of your pre-tax (gross) salary in return for the technology package of your choice, you may make savings in National Insurance on the total amount sacrificed. NHS staff in England and Wales also make Pension Contribution savings.
Or, your employer may opt to run a ‘net pay’ scheme, where the reductions are made directly from your salary after tax (net). This means you spread the cost of the equipment over the set period.
Either of these arrangements are a convenient, efficient way of getting the latest desirable technology products via your employer, without having to purchase equipment through other means, such as credit cards, loans or finance.
What are the key benefits for me?
- Access the latest technology including iPads, laptop and desktop computers, Smart TVs, games consoles and more…
- Convenient, fixed reduction to your salary
- Savings on National Insurance (through salary sacrifice arrangement)
- No credit checks or upfront costs
- Delivery to your home
- Extended warranty and/or insurance typically included as standard on many main packages.
By making this equipment more accessible, computer literacy and IT skills of employees and their families have been shown to improve.
The order process
Log in to your
Choose your technology
Sign the electronic
direct to your door