Enable your staff to spread the cost on the latest technology with our Tech Scheme
Are you responsible for engagement in employee benefits within your organisation?
Would you like to offer a genuinely worthwhile benefit to employees – providing a convenient way to access the latest technology directly through their salary?
What is our Home Tech Scheme?
A home Tech Scheme (aka our Home and Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme) enables you to offer your employees the latest, highly desirable technology from brands such as Apple, Fitbit, LG, Microsoft, Nintendo, Samsung, Sonos, Sony and many more.
Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary, with no credit checks or deposits via convenient salary sacrifice, or alternatively the scheme can be run as a net pay arrangement.
What products are available?
The tech scheme offers a tremendous range for your team to choose from. Whether employees are looking to work or play, for power or portability, we’re bound to have the latest electronics and homeware for everyone.
Here at Let’s Connect we offer all of the latest consumer technology from smart phones, tablets and TVs to fitness wearables and digital audio systems, plus home and kitchenware including both large and small appliances. We have an array of products to suit every need.
Some of the latest products currently available range from:
- Apple iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphones
- iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface tablets
- Sonos wireless digital audio
- LG OLED and Samsung QLED TV ranges
- Apple Watch Series 7, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Fitbit fitness wearables
With a great selection of products and brands, there really is something for everyone across the entire workforce.
Offer a Home Technology Scheme with Let’s Connect and Everyone Benefits!
What are the benefits to you, the employer?
- Cost neutral and simple to implement
- Designed to support HR objectives such as digital transformation, enhancing the employee experience, benefits on a budget, plus health and financial wellbeing strategies
- Employee access to the latest, desirable technology encourages high take-up
- Engages ‘difficult to reach’ 18–30 year old demographic
- Supports recruitment, retention, motivation and engagement
- Drives engagement of broader benefits platforms
- ISO 27001 accreditation – peace of mind your data is safe.
What are the benefits to employees?
The following benefits for your employees are the key drivers for high take-up rates:
- Choice from a wide range of leading-edge home technology
- Savings on National Insurance (and pension contributions for English / Welsh NHS staff)
- Convenient payments, spreading the cost
- No upfront costs, credit checks or deposits
- Extended warranty / insurance included with some products for extra peace of mind
- Helpline support throughout scheme duration
- Spread the cost over a set period, typically 24 or 36 months.
What’s the next step?
Join some of the biggest organisations in the UK and find out more about running a Home and Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme. Let’s work together to engage, reward and retain your workforce! Simply call us on 0330 2000 231 or complete the online enquiry form below for your free ‘Technology Benefits HRD Overview’ brochure.