Forget the Engagement: Are you giving good employee experience (EX)?
Download our guide and discover how to get the employee EX factor.
High levels of employee engagement can bring a wealth of benefits to an organisation. However, many of today’s leading organisations are realising that employee engagement is simply the outcome; it’s the end result of providing your employees with a great employee experience (EX). Considering that around two-thirds of the UK’s workforce say they are unhappy and unmotivated at work, these organisations understand that shifting their focus now to improve the holistic EX is essential to their continued success.
In this guide, we look at ways to provide a positive EX that will engage people and build long-lasting loyalty to your organisation.
Download your free guide to discover:
- Why giving a good EX is now essential
- The key factors that contribute to a positive EX
- 3 common mistakes organisations are making with their EX
- How the use of technology is a critical enabler to enhancing EX
- New employee metrics that HR teams will monitor and use to attract new talent.