National Superhero Day Competition
Tuesday 28th April 2020 is National Superhero Day and in these extremely difficult and uncertain times we want to celebrate the incredible work being done by our NHS staff and key workers. Let’s Connect are proud to be the Technology Benefit provider for many NHS organisations across the nation, which is why we want to reward our real life superheroes!
To show our appreciation we are giving away an Apple Watch.
To be in with a chance of winning, we’d like you to nominate a key worker, healthcare professional or volunteer who has gone above and beyond during this pandemic, by tagging them in the comments section below, along with a short paragraph about why they deserve the reward.
We will randomly select and announce the lucky winner on Tuesday 28th April 2020. So, go on, let’s give something back to our key workers, doing so much to keep our people safe!
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of an Apple Watch Series 4 GPS 44mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band.
2. The Promotion is only open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Let’s Connect IT Solutions Limited and our parent company Personal Group.
3. Closing date for entries/nominations is 12.00pm GMT on Tuesday 28th April 2020. All entries/nominations received after this time will not be included in the Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary. A person can receive multiple nominations during the Promotional Period, however there is a limit of one nomination per person.
5. Entrants must be nominated via the comments section of our competition post on social media. Nominations must include name and a short statement about why they deserve the prize. Participants will be entered into our prize draw for a chance to win the advertised prize.
6. All eligible nominations will be entered into the prize draw and the one lucky winner will be chosen at random.
7. The winner will be contacted via a Facebook/LinkedIn within 2 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 5 days or a new winner will be chosen.
8. The winner’s name will be available on request for 30 days following the competition close date. No other correspondence will be entered into regarding the prize winners.
9. We may ask the winner to provide proof of employment in order to confirm that they are a member of the NHS, the care industry or other key worker.
10. The prize will be dispatched via courier within 14 days of the winner confirming their address with Let’s Connect.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. The promoter is Let’s Connect IT Solutions Limited.
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The right to cancel, hold, void suspend or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage for whatever reason, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter may at any time remove any content from its LinkedIn feed or Facebook page which is deemed unacceptable.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or LinkedIn.
17. Any personal data provided by or relating to your entry, will not be disclosed to any third party and will remain secure with the promoter.
18. Any tax charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received are the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if they are concerned.