Let’s Connect Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Let’s Connect, we believe in delivering on our promises, and in these challenging times, we wanted to reassure you of our operational resilience by our having a robust business continuity plan in action – it’s important that our clients and their employees know that they can trust us to be here when they need us.
- We remain in operation as an online supplier and are committed to continue with the supply of technology and smartphone devices to all of our clients’ employees
- We are able to operate using home working for most of our staff except our warehouse, which is manned and follows full safety precautions
- Our schemes provide important tools for those staff working remotely and helping all areas of the community to stay in touch with co-workers, families and friends
- We work closely with clients to provide schemes that not only deliver this objective, but also boost morale and help employees by spreading the cost
- We are working closely with our suppliers regarding product and while there are some supply chain issues affecting IT products, we are managing stock accordingly, updating order sites to reflect this and will contact employees who’ve ordered should there be any issues
- Orders for our NHS clients’ employees are being prioritised.
Wishing you well,
The Let’s Connect Team